Integrative Medicine, Holistic Care, Massage Therapy, Nutrition, and MeditationWhole Life Home Health care incorporates holistic principles into all our policies and procedure. All caregivers participate in an orientation that familiarizes them with these principles. We believe by integrating alternative and complimentary therapies into each client’s routine that will be able to help you live a richer and healthier life..
We believe in an individualized plan for each person. Our Client Service Advisor will assess your needs at the first free visit and help you to create a path to wellness. All of our alternative care providers have experience and education and training in their field of expertise. All of our alternative and complimentary therapies have scientific validation and are supported by some of the most renowned and prestigious integrative medicine centers.
Holistic or “wholistic” healing addresses all parts of the individual, not just the physical aspect of a person where manifested illnesses are most apparent. Holistic healing is not intended to serve as a band-aid or a one- time fix. It is an ongoing journey of discovery in search of more answers and ultimately; living better, being healthier, and striving for wholeness. – By Phylameana Lila Desy
Best of Both Worlds CareWe are founded on the premise that integrative health care, in the comfort of a person’s home will insure that our clients meet their healing and wellness goals sooner. “Best of both worlds” means combining the best scientific tradition of Western medicine and integrating it with the wisdom of other complimentary and scientifically validated alternative healing modalities.
Balance of Body, Mind and SpiritWe believe that every person at every age who faces a minor or serious health concern will be better served if those caring for him/her respect the connection of the body, mind and spirit. We recognize that stress, loneliness and hopelessness can depress the immune system and impede healing. We honor a “whole-person” approach in every client interaction every day. We also encourage clients to understand that healing begins from within and empower them to open their hearts to a new path of wellness. Some of our services Partners can provide upon request the following services:
- Massage Therapy: We have skilled an experience massage therapist who can offer Swedish, relaxation, deep tissue, Thai, sport therapy and a whole variety of therapeutic massage.
- Reiki/Healing Touch: This type of gentle massage and healing energy work can help relieve stress, reduce pain and anxiety and can promote healing.
- Yoga Therapy/Stretching: This therapy can improve strength, balance, agility and physical endurance. It can decrease pain and help return to balance after surgery or injury.
- Fitness/Recreational Therapy: One of the most important ingredients of health is daily exercise and fitness. This is particularly important for those with diabetes, circulation problems, heart disease and stroke.
- Nutrition: We can help create a meal plan that is tailored to your specific dietary needs. Healthy nutrition with fresh organic foods can promote health and prevent future illness.
- Personal Chef: We can provide a highly skilled chef in your home or we can have meals prepared to meet your health and healing needs.
- Meditation/Guided Imagery: This therapy used by many heart and cancer specialists helps the individual visualized what is happening in the body during an illness and helps to redirect the body’s natural ability to recover and renew.
- Art/Music: These tools can be incorporated into any care plan or can be introduced as individual therapies to promote socialization, creativity and purpose. They also provide relaxation and healing. If you would like to incorporate one of these holistic care therapies into your individual plan please contact our office and we can connect you with one of our holistic care partners.